Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some new cards...

Here are a couple of cards I made for the challenges on SCS this week and wanted to post here.

This card was made using an acrylic stamp by Flourishes for the bg, and I stamped it onto Flourishes clear cardstock for my DP. I used Stampin Up cardstock Basic Black and Blush Blossom, and stamped the bird stamp using an acrylic stamp I purchased at Michaels.

This card was made using the SU Wanted stampset, and I stamped it onto very vanilla SU paper and sponged on the paper using So Saffron ink, covering all the paper lightly, and added Basic Brown on the edges, stamping over the whole panel with the weathered bg inked in Basic Brown. I used Martha Stewart ribbon and I am not sure where the corner accessories are from. I think it came out with a very cowgirly look.

1 comment:

loree2000 said...

Both cards look great!