Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I WANTED To Stamp Today!



I got up this morning REALLY wanting to stamp, so after DH left for work, I went to SCS to check out the challenge for today. The color challenge today was Buckaroo Blue, Soft Sky, and Certainly Celery. Great colors for a baby boy card, so I thought I would do it. So I get all my things out, and start creating. Then the battle begins. Alexa decides that stamping is not gonna happen. She immediatly begins crying. I got her to color for a few minutes, but even that didn't last long. I put her up on my stamping space, and she sat there for while, after all, all those punches, ink pads, pieces of paper, and tape are just too much for a one year old to resist. But even that didn't last. It wasn't long before she was crying some more. Then it turned into an all out wail. So I had to leave the card not finished. We came downstairs and fixed lunch and she has been happy ever since. So I don't really know what she was so upset about but now it seems to be over. She really is a joy to have around, except when you want to stamp (HE HE!), she loves to hug and kiss, loves snuggles, and has an extraordinary way of making everyone in the family feel special. One of her favorite things to do is play outside in the yard.



These Pictures
of Alexa were taken of her playing outside in the backyard. One of her favorite things to do. I love this dress, and this pose of her looks like she is praying. She was watching something on the ground, and I just couldn't resist this one. The picture at the top is of her sitting in a box. She loves sitting inside of boxes, any size as long as she can fit. In this picture she has two of her favorite things, her SI (see), and her doggie. I am surprised her TI TI (a huge yellow blanket her daddy bought her when he went to Guatemala) was not with her.

6 comments:

loree2000 said...

Cute pictures of Alexa! She is getting too big! And her hair is so long and thick!

At least she didn't give you fits all day! :)

Anita Marie said...

Hello Angela,

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I knew several Angelas at HSBC and I'm trying to figure out which one you are. Any clues?

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOOO cute!!

Anita Marie said...

Angie!!!! Of course I remember you. Oh the memories. Do you remember "We squeeze navels for free" ? ha ha

Anita Marie said...

Well, we live about 2 hours south west of London. I'm glad we don't live in London...too many people and too much traffic. We live in the beautiful south coast of England. And I love it here...this is home.
If you ever want to email me amdalkin@gmail.com Are you in touch with any other of our friends from HSBC? I heard Paula got married but have lost contact. I last saw her at Michael and Tonya's wedding in TN in 2000.

Margaret Bennington said...

Awe she is so adorable Ang!!
Love Marg!